In our adult class, we take a progressive approach towards traditional martial arts. We do this in a way that allows us to preserve the traditional values of martial arts, while teaching a practical self-defense system. When you join our classes you can expect to:
- Develop greater strength, flexibility, and endurance
- Learn a highly effective self-defense system
- Reduce your daily stress
- AND become a member of a community that will help you stay on track towards your goals!
Each class is 1 hour in length and approximately half of the class is dedicated towards fitness and conditioning. The exercise program is tailored to the individual so that when you begin training it doesn’t matter what your current fitness level is. As you get stronger and develop greater endurance, which you will, the program will be adjusted so that you are presented with a continual challenge.
In our classes, you can also expect to learn:
- Fundamental strikes, blocks and kicks
- Self-defense against punches, kicks and weapons
- Escapes from various locks and holds
- How to execute proper throws and take-downs
- Joint locking techniques and vital point striking
To Schedule your FREE introductory class, email